Save up to 80% on pre-owned Pulmonetic ReVel ventilators.
Request a Quote for this product now.
The ReVel ventilator empowers you to quickly initiate ventilation from the street, to the stretcher, and across the continuum of care.
- User interface is based on LTV® series platform, providing ease-of-use and reduced training time
- Weighing only 9 1/2 pounds, the ReVel ventilator moves easily with the patient in transport
- Small size and ergonomic design allows for ease-of-mounting in ground and air emergency transport vehicles
- From the initial point of emergency ventilation to the ER, no manual ventilation and no disconnection of the patient circuit, just a continuously ventilated patient
- Spontaneous Breathing Trial (SBT) evaluates the patient and gives caregivers the information to make informed decisions about patient weaning
- Integrated Pulse Oximeter allows monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rate eliminating a monitor, especially during transport
- Familiar Pulmonetics control and technology integrated into a touch screen reduces training time and improves ease of use
- Integrated monitoring and clinical tools assist you with managing your patients
The Latest Technology
- The patented ActivCore™ gas delivery system gives you critical care in a small, portable package
- Blower delivers 180LPM of flow at 100cmH2O
- SBT option speeds liberation from invasive ventilation while reducing the risks
- Automatic leak compensation, up to 30lpm, provides patient comfort and proper flow control throughout Non-Invasive operation
PalmTop™ Ventilator Docking Station
The docking station easily mounts by pole or on the wall. Strategic placement throughout your facility provide a means to both power/charge the unit, and download data. Through the dock or through Smart Card technology all patient record of use may be transferred to/from the unit. The VOXP communication protocol links the unit to monitoring and HIS systems.
Controls and Indicators
- Airway Pressure display: Tracks airway pressure breath by breath
- Display window for notifications, alarm messages and configuration menus
- Exit button for Extended Features
- Select button for patient setup, entering Extended Features and manual scrolling through monitored values
- Displays alarms for Low Peak, High Pressure, Low FIO2, Low Ve
- Optional Pulse Oximeter provides efficient integrated monitoring
- Highlighted controls are active — Dimmed controls are inactive
- Power, scroll knob, power status, control lock, maneuvers, manual breath and alarm silence/reset at your fingertips